Fiji is a cluster of 333 tropical islands
and is home to almost one million of the happiest, friendliest people
on Earth! Bamboo Hostel
is a fun and friendly budget traveller's base and launching pad into this amazing country.
A wonderful showpiece for Fiji island life and culture and presents an alternative to the mainstream backpacker scene in Nadi. In a nutshell, Bamboo offers...
- FREE 24-hour airport pick-up
- FREE Wifi
- An adventure travel desk to book tours to the most fun, beautiful and cheap spots in Fiji
- A location in the heart of Nadi's backpacker beach and only 10 minutes' drive from the international airport.
- Delicious, cheap food at 'Cafe Bamboo'
- featuring daily specials and traditional Fijian cuisine
- Live acoustic Fiji-style music every night
- A variety of clean and comfortable rooms
- Self-service kitchenette facilities
- FREE luggage storage
- Kava parties!
- Daily volleyball sessions
Travellers from all walks of life are welcome. Relax under a huge traditional Fijian thatch hut, swim and play
down the sandy stretch of Wailoaloa Beach,
swing in a hammock
and enjoy the tropical surroundings. Prepare for good times!!!
Surrounding attractions include:
- Smugglers Cove - for dining, swimming, drinking and fire dancing
- Travellers Beach - for dining, drinking and live music
- Aquarius Fiji - for dining on the beach
- Martintar shopping district - for cafés, restaurants, and night life
- Wailoaloa Beach - long sandy beach for swimming, horse riding, volleyball, etc.
Plus tons of other fun and exciting stuff! FREE transfers depart from Bamboo
daily for Awesome Adventures, Feejee Experience, Captain Cook Cruises and the Mamanuca Backpacker Boat. Local buses also stop outside throughout the day.