The Shelter Jordan Christian Youth Hostel
- Great value for money
The hostel offers you a bed, breakfast, free wifi, hot showers and a locker for the best prices in Amsterdam. Enjoy the clean and comfortable accommodation and the friendly international atmosphere. Providing so much for so little, the Shelter Jordan is definitely the best deal you can get in Amsterdam.
The hostel is located in the city centre
, a short walk from Central Station. Most of the main tourist attractions are within walking distance and there is also a bus and tram stop just around the corner to take you anywhere in Amsterdam or beyond.
Shelter Jordan has single-sex rooms
with 4, 5, 6 and 8 beds plus single-sex dorms
with 18 beds. The dorms are divided into smaller sections to provide the privacy you'd like. Our budget price
includes breakfast, hot showers and locker. Starting at 15.00 euros, these are the best-value beds in town.
You will get so much more than just a good night's sleep at an affordable price. The hostel not only provides excellent facilities, but also has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. All of our international staff speak English and will be pleased to help you. The hostel has a garden terrace
and a great café
where you can get something to eat or drink, relax and meet people from all over the world, or use the free wifi. Enjoy our home-cooked dinner each night for just 6 euro!
The location in the quiet and picturesque Jordaan area
makes it easy to explore Amsterdam. The hostel is close to the Anne Frank house, Leidse square and Dam square. Important info:
- The hostel is smoke-free, drug-free, alcohol-free (smoking cigarettes is allowed in the garden).
- There are separate rooms and bathrooms for men and women.
- No lock out.
- No curfew.
- We recommend our accommodation to persons between 15 and 40 years of age.
- The use of a locker is free, but you'll need a 5mm padlock - bring your own or buy one at reception for 4 euros.
- If you want to cancel your reservation: E-mail, phone or fax us before 12:00 midnight 2 days before you were due to arrive, otherwise we will have to charge your credit card for one night's accommodation.
- Comparison with our sister hostel in Amsterdam, the ShelterCity: The Shelter Jordan is smaller (98 beds), is cosy, and is located in a quieter part of the city centre.