Information The Times Hostel - Camden Place
Welcome to The Times Hostel - Camden Place!
We are a modern, friendly and clean backpackers hostel located in Dublin's Village Quarter just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin 2 and within a 10-minute walk to Temple Bar, Grafton Street and Trinity College.
Come stay with us and enjoy:
- 24h reception and no curfews
- FREE tea and coffee all day, all night
- FREE luggage storage
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE DVDs and boardgames
- FREE ice cream party on Mondays - FREE Wine & Cheese Night on Tuesdays!
- FREE dinner on Wednesdays
- PUB CRAWL! Every night!
- Big kitchen to cook in
- Lounge with TV and book swap
- Discounts to most tourist attractions and pubcrawls
- Artist's gallery
- Breakfast continental buffet 3€
We want all our guests to have a great visit to Dublin! Our friendly and experienced staff is happy to help you out with questions, ideas and all the ins and outs and sights of the city and guide you to the best restaurants, pubs, clubs in Dublin. Many of them are just around the corner! Linen is free (yes, we'll make your bed), luggage storage is free, and you'll find free city maps and tour information at reception.
We're tucked away in a side street just off of Camden Street. Dublin buses and LUAS (Dublin's Light Rail System) are right outside our door. Bus 16 (one-minute away) will take you straight to and from the airport!