Information Kinlay House Dublin
In the famous Temple Bar district, Kinlay House is surrounded by Dublin's best selection of bars, cafes and restaurants and within easy walking distance to all of Dublin's top attractions, including Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, and Trinity College.
We have a great team that go out of their way to make sure you enjoy the ?Irish craic' and we have all of the facilities you would expect from a leading hostel, including FREE WIFI and internet access, free light breakfast, cooking facilities, TV lounge, luggage lockers and security boxes.
We offer a selection of private rooms - some with ensuite bathroom as well as a selection of dorms. All rooms are spacious, clean and comfy and operate on an electronic locking system for everyone's safety and security.
Services & Facilities·
· Open all year, staffed 24 hours, no lockout, you can come and go as you please.
· Free light breakfast (tea/coffee, juice and toast.)
· Fully-equipped self-catering kitchen and large dining room
· All bed linen provided (bring your own towel or hire one for €1)
· TV lounge including free DVD rental and free games.
· Hostel shop: food, toiletries, bus tour tickets.
· FREE WIFI & internet access
· International payphones / calling cards.
· SIM card packs
· Laundry service, iron and ironing board available.
· Luggage lockers and security boxes (ideal for laptops)
· Bureau de change. Major credit cards accepted.