There are no recent reviews for Munich All Inclusive Camping. Book this hostel in Munich and be the first one reviewing Munich All Inclusive Camping.
Do you have any question about Munich All Inclusive Camping? Please contact us directly via Live Chat here.
Why you should book with Gomio.com?
1. Gomio.com is the cheapest hostel booking platform.
2. There are no booking fees.
3. Simple and secure confirmed bookings.
4. Free Social Travel Tool Godashboard for every traveler booking with Gomio.
Directions Munich All Inclusive Camping
We have buses leaving every weekend from London, Barcelona, Busapest, Prague and Amsterdam, but if you want to make your own way.... The Stoke campground is just 20 minutes away from the Oktoberfest madness. We'll have guides to take you there everyday...
• TRAIN TO MUNICH • All trains entering Munich come in to the city's centrally-located main station (Hauptbahnhof), which is shared by the city's rail and bus systems, providing connections to all destinations within the city and around the region.
• High-speed InterCity Express (ICE) trains from Hamburg, Frankfurt and Augsburg provide rapid service to Munich. • The City Nightline (CNL) features comfortable sleeping quarters on its overnight services. The Deutsche Bahn has more than 25,000 miles of track, connecting all points in Germany, with international service as well. To view their timetable, you can visit the website.
• If your travel originates in the UK, British Rail has four daily scheduled trains to Munich, with journey duration of around 9 hours and including a ferry connection. • From Zurich, there is daily service on the train called the Bavaria. • BUSES TO MUNICH
• You can travel by bus to Munich from London, Paris and many other European cities. The largest bus operator from the UK to the continent is Eurolines, operating out of London's centrally located Victoria Coach Station. • In Paris, Eurolines is located on rue Malmaison, a 35-minute Metro ride from the centre. In Munich, bus services usually terminate at the Zentraler Busbahnhof, which you will find on the north side of the Hauptbahnhof. • From munich central station take the metro line S2 in the direction of •
• Peterhausen to the stop 'Untermenzing'. From Untermenzing, jump • • on the bus 164 and get off at the campsite. The journey time is normally • • about 20 mins.
• FROM MUNICH • From munich central station take the metro line S2 in the direction of Peterhausen to the stop 'Untermenzing'. From Untermenzing, jump on the bus 164 and get off at the campsite. The journey time is normally about 20 mins.