Hostel Downtown is located in the historical centre of Prague, about 5 minute walk to the Wenceslas Square, 10 minute walk to the Old Town Square as well as Charles’ Bridge and 100m to the underground station Národní Trída line B. You can easily walk to most historical monuments in Prague centre. There are lots of services near the hostel as Tesco supermarket, many small shops as well as many restaurants, bars and cafés. The National Theatre is just 100m from the hostel as well as the Vltava river. Hostel Downtown offers quality and inexpensive accommodation in a newly refurbished beautiful cubistic building.
We offer accommodation in: wonderful en-suite rooms with private bathrooms private rooms with shared bathrooms mixed dormitories female dormitories
Hostel Downtown is open 24 hours a day all year
. Friendly English speaking staff will be happy to help you with all your requests. Check in time is 2 p.m. and check out time is 10 a.m.
If you come before 2 p.m. and your room won’t be ready you can leave your luggage in the storage and use the hostel lounge or go for a walk if you like. You can of course use the luggage storage on the day of departure as well and leave your luggage in the hostel after check-out time for the rest of the day - free of charge.
However, we kindly ask all our guests to leave their rooms by 10 a.m. on the day of departure as the rooms must be tidied up for the new guests. If you have specific requirements please contact us ahead by email and we’ll try to do the best we can to help you.
- Free services Sheets, linen and towels as well padlocks to the lockers
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Luggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi in the lounge as well as in rooms PC point
- 3 PCs available for our guests
- Safe at reception
- Free map
- Daily free tours
- Daily activities with Kristian Postal services
- leave your postcard or letter at reception, we’ll send it for you (postal stamps available)
- Piano and guitar in the lounge - reveal your artistic skills :)
- Table football and table games available at reception
- Paid services
- Breakfast Refreshments - coffee, Panini, drinks, etc.
- Washing machine Printing or copying Prague tours, as well tours to e.g. Kutná Hora or Karlštejn Castle Pub crawls