An affordable family-run hotel situated at the summit of the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, next door to the Chapel of Ascension.
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Surrounded by famous churches and holy sites including, among others, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Tomb of the Virgin Mary, the Church of all Nations, Dominus Flevit, and the Pater Noster (Lord's Prayer).
- Commands a dramatic view of the Old City and the magnificent Dome of the Rock.
- Ideal for independent travelers, budget conscious pilgrims, Holy Land tour groups, and archaeological excursions. A simple accommodation, in a homey atmosphere, at an outstanding value.
- Chapel of Ascension
- Garden of Gethsemene
- Pater Noster Church
- Dominus Flevit
- Tomb of the Virgin Mary
- The Magnificient Dome of the Rock
- August Victoria - Lutheran Church